Shopping, relaxing, repeat


Relaxing in Hopewell, originally uploaded by Verde O.
I tried to catch some of the sales today. I couldn't get in to the fri.day sim for that sale but I did head over to Zaara and picked up some cute stuff. The bangles I am wearing in this photo, for instance. I also got the Kelly deck shoes from A-bomb. I have to thank Anastasia Trefusis from Dress Up Dolls for reminding me about the sales and suggesting these shoes. They are color change so very flexible.


I am also wearing one of LeLutka's newly released hats. I have Lillie B. from brinksie to thank for it. I also stole her idea of wearing the AOHARU knotted shirt with it. I will be going to a pool party later today and I put this outfit together with water and sun in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long weekend -- Big Inventory

Beginning again